Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my humble digital abode.  Occasionally I feel that my time is well spent writing, and I enjoy further saturating the internet with 1's and 0's, so I publicize my works.

New Post: 

Photo Credit: letsfightcrime.com
Hey fellow nerd!  Have you noticed how everyone seems to be obsessed with nerdy shit recently?  You're not going crazy, we are in the middle of the New Age of Nerdom and your chance to capitalize is now!


Also Check Out: The Perilous Pallisades

Bad decisions are always fun to read about, especially when they involve rattlesnakes and dehydration.  Accompany me on my self-inflicted 10 mile "I Shouldn't Be Alive" tale. 



Blog contributed to and maintained by Max Goshert.  If you would like to remind Max that there are people in this world other than him, you can contact him by email at mgoshert@email.arizona.edu